Not until Feb. 26, 2009, did discussion about real trouble at WesCorp begin in the NCUA boardroom. That's when it was brought to the board's attention that expected losses at WesCorp were well ahead of the corporate's $2-billion capital position.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics