NCUA told corporate credit unions last week it will continue to keep the ACH APEX processing at U.S. Central FCU going until Dec. 31, but plans to raise prices for the processing by 80% July 1 in order to encourage corporates to find new ACH providers by then.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics