NCUA told a federal court last week that former officers of WesCorp FCU may not raise the regulators' own oversight and numerous approvals of risky and exotic investments in their defense of a multi-billion dollar negligence suit brought by the credit union agency.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics