Pinellas FCU has fired its highly regarded CEO, Linda Reynolds, and frozen hundreds of thousands of dollars in her accounts along with her pending military pension amid allegations she embezzled funds from the $85-million credit union.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE