Under a proposal issued last week by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, credit unions and banks would be required to give concise disclosure of fees and interest rates to help compare loan terms in "plain language".
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE