th houses of the California state legislature have passed bills known as The California Foreclosure Reduction Act, but even before they hit Gov. Jerry Brown's desk concerns are being raised as to their impact on credit unions.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE