The San Diego Metropolitan Credit Union created a special loan product called the "1010 loan"-a nod to the police code for "be ready." It is a bridge loan that helps new officers purchase their uniforms, gun and other equipment until they are reimbursed.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics