SAN DIEGO-Symitar has seen a "nice acceleration" in the number of credit unions looking to change core processors over the past few months, and the company expects that trend to continue for the second half of 2012.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE