RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif.-The biggest concern for credit unions in the second half of 2012 is not whether the economy will continue to rebound, according to one expert, but what to do about all the excess liquidity pouring into credit unions post Bank Transfer Day.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics