While data released by the Federal Reserve indicates 99% of credit unions (those of less than $10 billion in assets) have not seen any decrease in interchange income as the result of the Durbin Amendment, one person is urging CUs to prepare for decreases to come.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics