The Government Accountability Office, the accounting arm of Congress, last week said that NCUA's loss projections for the corporate credit unions' meltdown were unreliable and as a result it is not possible to estimate the ultimate losses related to the corporates.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics