Bob Hoefer became president and CEO of Dupaco Community Credit Union in 1971, and during his career has overseen growth to 12 branches, 63,000 members and more than $955 million in assets. He shares his thoughts in this exit interview.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE