Loan volume is up by $2 million since January of this year at West Virginia Central CU, on the way to a goal of $8 million in growth by the end of Q3-a targeted increase of 14.5% over 2011.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE