Altura Credit Union has been a poster child for the troubles many CUs in California have faced in recent years, but with $7-million in first quarter net income the $708-million CU has joined a number of others in reporting stronger performance.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics