A federal court has rejected a bid by a tiny church to recover $1.5 million it lost in 2010's failure of St. Paul Croatian Federal Credit Union, ruling the decision is up to the National Credit Union Association.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE