SIOUX FALLS, S.D.-- Nearly 100 financial service professionals in this state joined with Sen. Tim Johnson and Richard Cordray, the new director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, with the credit unions on hand, not surprisingly, expressing frustration at the growing regulatory burden even though those in attendance are...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics