CHATSWORTH, Calif. In the weeks after the conservatorship of $318-million Telesis Community CU, banking lobbyists have been holding it up as an example of why credit unions should not be granted expanded member business lending authority.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics