Although the easy answer seems to be $318-million Telesis Community Credit Union was taken into conservatorship by the California Department of Financial Institutions due to its extensive member business lending activities, other circumstances also were involved.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics