One of the major contributors to the housing bubble and subsequent collapse of the market was overinflated prices. Now, believes Dennis Flannigan, president and CEO of $103.3-million Great Basin Federal Credit Union, the opposite scenario exists.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics