Private deposit insurer American Share Insurance filed suit in federal court against CUNA Mutual Group's CUMIS Insurance Society claiming the credit union insurer is bound by a $685,000 bond claim for the 2009 failure of ASI-client Cumorah Credit Union.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics