WASHINGTON-Experienced credit union fundraisers were scratching their heads last week at the advent of a new Super PAC-a political action committee that is allowed to independently raise and spend unlimited amounts of money on political campaigns-in the name of credit unions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics