NEW YORK-Credit unions struggle to attract followers on Twitter even after being active for more than two years. Moreover, one-in-five credit unions with Twitter accounts have abandoned the social media site altogether, according to a new study of 350 tweeting credit unions released by The Financial Brand, a financial consulting...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics