HARRISBURG, Penn.-Wells Fargo's expansion of its $7 monthly checking fee into six new states will only keep Bank Transfer Day momentum going, predict several CU CEOs, including one who laments that someday credit unions will likely join the big bank in adding checking charges.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics