ALEXANDRIA, Va. NCUA reported that during January it did not write off any of the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund's (NCUSIF) assets as insurance loss expense. NCUA had budgeted for as much as $54.2 million in insurance fund losses during the month.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics