WHEELING, W.Va. Members of Center Valley FCU, brought down by CEO fraud that drained some $9 million from the institution, continue to pursue an accounting for losses on their share accounts and for missing loan payments, authorities said last week after the former CEO, Bernie Metz, was sentenced to...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics