RED LAKE FALLS, Minn. What politics teaches at the local levels is often forgotten by the time political leaders take a seat in Washington, observed Joyce Kalbakdalen, who suggests senators and congressmen can benefit by looking back on their roots.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics