SHREVEPORT, La. For 2011, the African-American Credit Union Coalition expects it will place as many as 30 minority students in internship positions at credit unions, with the goal of developing more minority leaders within the credit union movement.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics