WASHINGTON — In a comment letter to the Federal Reserve on implementing the Dodd-Frank Act, CUNA last week said Congress intended for small debit card issuers to be protected from the rate regulations in the interchange law.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE