NEW YORK The National Federation of Community Development Credit Unions said that despite significant cuts to community development programs in the Obama administration's recently released FY2012 budget, the Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) Fund has emerged relatively unscathed.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics