WASHINGTON-The NCUA Board last week issued for comment a rule that would bar certain incentive-based bonuses that would encourage risky management behavior or expose credit unions to large losses and require all credit unions over $1 billion to disclose incentive packages on an annual basis.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics