ROMULUS, Mich. Browser privacy tools and recent FTC recommendations may threaten targeted marketing at credit unions. Credit Union Journal asked credit unions if members should be encouraged to use "Do Not Track" tools when browsing the Web.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics