YUMA, Ariz.-Authorities sifting through fraud charges against the former director of business lending at AEA FCU are estimating the scheme will cost the one-time $410 million credit union almost $58 million, pushing the credit union to the brink of insolvency and making it one of the biggest credit union frauds...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics