BIRMINGHAM, Ala.-After 38 years as CEO, Larry D. Morgan has retired as CEO of APCO Employees Credit Union. During his tenure Morgan oversaw tremendous growth, from $3 million in assets to more than $2 billion, and from 3,200 members to more than 61,000.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics