MADISON, Wis.-While in favor of NCUA's new financial literacy standards for federal CU board members, two trade groups are expressing concerns over requirements to comply with the new provisions, and raising the even bigger question of whether the rules will have any real impact on board knowledge.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics