OKLAHOMA CITY-A loan to finance storm shelters for members here that was introduced after tornadoes devastated the area in the Spring of 2011 has netted Communication FCU more than three-quarters of a million dollars in loan growth.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE