BOSTON A study on contact data management revealed that the majority of firms in the U.S. still handle at least one aspect of data management manually, leaving them more vulnerable to fraud, errors and redundancies.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE