CHARLOTTE, N.C.-The need to boost revenue may be prompting more credit unions to buy back their card portfolios, and Bank of America's announcement last week that it will discontinue issuing cards for credit unions will only speed that process, two card analysts suggested.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics