SAN JOSE, Calif.-In perhaps the crowning moment of the Bank Transfer Day movement, officials with Most Holy Trinity Church today will deposit $3 million of church funds withdrawn from Bank of America into the new branch of Self-Help FCU, a start-up community development credit union.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics