SAN ANSELMO, Calif.-The nation's banks were citing decreased interchange income for what were to be new debit card fees, but one new analysis suggests that banks could have generate nearly double the potentially $875 million in monthly debit card fees just by lowering their deposit rates by as little as...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics