RENO, Nev.-Dennis Flannigan, president and CEO of $103-million Great Basin CU in Reno, Nev., said on normal Saturday it might get five or six new accounts, but on Nov. 5 it had 18 new accounts plus six current members added checking accounts.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics