WASHINGTON-Credit union leaders called on Congress last week to amend required disclosures at ATMs, eliminate annual privacy notices required for members and reduce financial reporting for small credit unions in the next round of regulatory relief currently being drafted.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics