SACRAMENTO, Calif.-The Golden 1 Credit Union is reporting "tremendous" growth in membership and new checking accounts since the beginning of October following the BofA debit fee announcement. Scott Ingram, SVP of marketing for the $7.4-billion CU, said, "We had a great Bank Transfer Day."
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics