RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif.-Henry Kertman, a spokesman for the California and Nevada CU Leagues, noted CUNA estimated California has had the largest number of new members for any state since Sept. 29: 90,000 and $624 million in new deposits. He said the leagues estimate credit unions have been seeing 2.5 times...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics