FARMERS BRANCH, Texas-The Texas league reported that 47,000 Texans moved their business to credit unions in the month leading up to Nov. 2, representing $326 million in asssets. That rate is approximately four times the standard growth rate, the league reported.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics