SANTA ROSA, Calif.-Redwood Credit Union reported it saw a significant spike in new accounts over the weekend of Bank Transfer Day, with more than 600 new accounts opened on Friday and Saturday. That is six times the normal number of new accounts, the credit union said.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics