SACRAMENTO, Calif.-Schools Financial Credit Union said Nov. 5 was its biggest day for new members of 2011, and helped to cap a record October during which it opened 1,064 new accounts.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE