RALEIGH, N.C.-State Employees Credit Union is in the process of creating a CUSO that will offer life insurance and annuities to members, following passage by the North Carolina legislature of an amendment to the state's credit union statute to allow credit unions to own insurance companies.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics