WASHINGTON-Should Carla Leon-Decker be approved by the Senate for a seat on the NCUA board, credit unions won't be able to complain she doesn't know anything about the challenges smaller CUs face in making money.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE