RALEIGH, N.C.-As switch kits evolve away from paper packets and become more automated, one credit union is cautioning that if too much of the human touch is lost, the tool becomes ineffective.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE