WALL STREET-In joining the growing move to "Occupy Wall Street," Lower East Side People's FCU is finding it hard to avoid offending at least one powerful ally: giant investment bank Goldman Sachs, the credit union's sometime patron and partner that is a major target of the protestors.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics